Saturday, February 9, 2013

WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THE ORGANIC FOOD WORLD?

Connecting Players in the Organic Food World

 
 
The organic food world has many players--Consumers and Providers--who act both locally and from afar.  I'd like to connect all participants, no matter their role--to satisfy everyone's needs more effectively--buyers and sellers.
 

Real-time Communication

 
I want to transform the world of organic food via real-time communications.  Just reach for your smartphone, tablet, or computer.  Make a few selections and press GO!  My organic food communications service will link you instantly with resources you seek, local or far away. 
 

Organic Food Locally Grown?

Kosher?  Halal?  Biodynamic?
 
I want to give consumers choice, freedom to choose whether they prefer organic food grown locally, and/or meeting kosher, halal, or biodynamic standards.
 

Favorite Organic Food Categories

When either buying or selling--depending on which role you play--wouldn't you like to specify electronically exactly what types of food you want to buy or sell?  And give and get instant answers?
 
Choose from overall categories (and more specific types within each):
 
Meat, Seafood, Baked Goods, Vegetables, Fruit, Grains and Flours
Milk, Cheese, Butter, Eggs, Yogurt, Spices, Jams and Jellies
Nuts, Desserts, Wine, Beer, Oils and Salad Dressings
 
I'd like to hear from you, know what role you play in the organic food world, and what you think of the real-time service I'm developing:  Please help me, learn more and take my survey:
,
 
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment