Sunday, February 10, 2013

ORGANIC FARMERS & RANCHERS CAN GET TO MARKET QUICKLY!

Real-time Communication for Farmers


I'm creating an Internet-based communication service linking all players in the organic food world:  Consumers, Farmers/Ranchers, Retailers, Wholesalers, Processors, Food Suppliers (in companies, hospitals, schools, retirement homes, etc.), and Restaurateurs.  In succeeding posts, I'll examine the needs of each role player.

This time I'm looking at farmers.  I'm not any of the role players that I've listed above--except for Consumer.  I need help from all of you.  I can only imagine your needs.  Here are what I think would help farmers:

Wherever you farm, wouldn't it help to have a communication service to link you instantly with local and prospective buyers of organic food, as well as prospective buyers far away? 

These buyers could be organic food wholesalers, processors, retailers, food services (at companies, schools, hospitals, retirement communities), even restaurants?

Wouldn't you like to use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to reach them?

Nothing's Static about the Weather, Is It?


Wouldn't you like to be able to offer current and prospective buyers your crops and animals  when they're really ready to market?

Wouldn't you like to make real-time changes in your offerings to buyers when weather, harvest shortages or surpluses happen?

Couldn't you--and your customers--plan more realistically with this capability?

Take Our Survey


Learn more about what I'm planning, and please give me your comments!  Check this Link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OFN1

You can learn still more at http://icontrolcommunications.com

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment