Saturday, February 16, 2013

Is Your Organic Food Really Organic?

Use Kinesiology to Tell if "Organic Food" is Really Organic!

         
 
I've been using kinesiology for years and can tell in an instant whether so-called "organic" is really organic.  Not only can I tell whether food is healthful for me, I can tell exactly how healthful it is. 
 
This is important, because, although a particular food might generally be good for me, and for you, it might not at the moment--because of my condition--be good for me. 
 
Not only that, I can verify the differences between various certified organic methods.  Some organic foods, depending on how they are produced, are clearly far better than others!
 

Using Kinesiology to Test Is a Big Subject

But Chances Are, You Can Learn!

 
You, and others can learn kinesiology, and I'm happy to help you.  For this reason, I'll use this and other postings to help you learn.  Once you can tell exactly what is and what is not organic, you can also apply the technique to many other areas of your life.
 
 

How I've Come to Know What's "Organic" and What's Not

But First of All, What Is Kinesiology?


 

Kinesiology, specifically "applied kinesiology," is so-called muscle testing.  Most of you who have encountered it, for example, while under going treatment by an alternative health care provider, have participated in two-person kinesiology.  The health care provider was the tester.  You were the subject.  That's how many years ago I first learned about kinesiology, during a treatment by a chiropractor.
 
Many years later, I learned that you and I don't need a partner to do kinesiology.  We can do it by ourselves.  We can do so-called O-ring kinesiology.
 
This involves creating an electrical circuit by making a ring with two fingers of one hand.  Then, with two fingers of the opposite hand, we attempt to break the circuit, by "breaking" the ring, parting the ring fingers.  Whenever we fail to break the circuit, break the ring (It holds very firm), the response to any Yes/No question we've asked is a positive Yes!
 
Whenever our question gets a negative No, the ring held together by our fingers easily breaks.  The circuit breaks.  We get a definite No!
 
You can get detailed instructions on how to learn O-ring kinesiology from various books by Machaelle Small Wright, founder of Perelandra Center for Nature Research, Warrenton, Virginia
(www.perelandra-ltd.com).  On the website, you will also find a link to "Perelandra on YouTube," where Wright demonstrates how easy kinesiology is to learn.
 
Dramatic as her her demo is, I recommend getting one of her books. Most contain several  pages of instructions, with illustrations.  Kinesiology is a technique somewhat like learning how to use one of our five senses.  Using any of them, we can make mistakes, think we see or hear something and learn later (sometimes moments later, sometime ages later) that we're mistaken.  Wright gives invaluable tips on how to avoid errors. 
 
In another post, I'll give additional information of kinesiology and how it can be used--especially to distinguish between what's really organic and what is not!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment