Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ORGANIC FOOD RETAILERS CAN INSTANTLY ACCESS SUPPLIERS AND CUSTOMERS!

Real-time Communication for Organic Food Retailers


I'm creating an Internet-based communication service linking all players in the organic food world: Consumers, Farmers/Ranchers, Retailers, Wholesalers, Processors, Food Servers  (in companies, hospitals, schools, retirement homes, etc.), and Restaurateurs.  In succeeding posts, I'll examine the needs of each player.

Today, I'm looking at Retailers.  Because I'm not any of the role players I've listed above--except for Consumer--I need help from all of you.  I can only imagine your needs.  Here are what I think might help retailers:

Instant Contact With Both Organic Food Suppliers and With Your Customers!


Our communication service--unlike any now existing--wherever you do business as a retailer, will link you instantly both to customers and to those you buy from, farmers, wholesalers, and processors, whether nearby or far away.

Instantly Check Out Supplier Organic Food Offerings and Customer Desires


Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to see specific organic food products your current (and prospective) customers want, and likewise, see the specific organic food products offered by current (and prospective) wholesalers, farmers, and processors.

Organic Food Inventory Control as Never Before!


Not only can you plan inventory more cost-effectively, but your suppliers (seeing your needs electronically) can also plan their offerings and shipments more efficiently.

Moreover, just as you can better plan your purchases with real-time communication,  your
customers (viewing your organic food offerings electronically) can also better plan their shopping!

Take Our Survey


Learn more about what I'm planning, and please give me your comments!  Check this link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OFN1

You can learn still more at http://www.icontrolcommunications.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment