Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Real-time Communication for Consumers

ORGANIC FOOD CONSUMERS CAN INSTANTLY ACCESS SUPPLIERS ANYWHERE!


I'm creating an Internet-based communication service linking all players in the organic food world:  Consumers, Farmers/Ranchers, Wholesalers, Processors, Food Servers (in companies, hospitals, schools, retirement homes, etc.), and Restauranteurs.

This time I'm looking at the role Consumers playLike you, I am a consumer.  That's the only role that I've listed above that I play.  In the case of the other role players, I can only imagine what would help them play their roles more effectively.  For those of you who do play another role besides Consumer, please let me hear from you!  What are your needs?

Instant Contact With Shopkeepers, Local Farms, and Farmers' Markets


Our Internet-based organic food communication service--unlike any now existing--will link you as a Consumer, so that wherever you live you can instantly connect with organic food sources locally, or if desired far away.

Imagine!  You say, "I want organic cherries."  You sign on to our service, then look for stores or farms near you--even someone with a cherry tree in the back yard.  If they market in your area, reach for your smartphone, tablet, or computer and press GO.  PRESTO, you've found your organic cherries. 

Take Our Survey

Learn more about what I'm planning, and please give me your comments!  Check this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OFN1

You can learn still more at http://www.icontrolcommunications.com

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment